Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008

Last year, my halloween was spent inside with my door locked. I was trying to keep the hoodlums out and not let O'Malley scare anyone :)
I was looking forward to Halloween this year b/c the ASU vs. Wofford game was at 8pm on 10/31.
We all headed to Boone around lunch time on Friday. Kelly and I entertained ourselves in the backseat by singing Miley songs! Not too sure that Kat and Ellen enjoyed it as much as we did.
We got to the game, set up shop and the tailgating began. We had fun taking pictures, eating all the amazing food and drinking our adult beverages.



We headed into the game and that's where the laughter began...
Robby kept reminding Kelly about her 23.12 left in "fun money", there were 16 extra people sitting in our rows, Matt gave Terry the most "heavenly" head rub, the ever lovin foam finger was passed around, Kessler was intoxicated, mullet man, girl in the Victoria Secret costume, Robby wanted to bar hop after the game and apparently thought App was just like Clemson. We had a great time at the game and I actually stayed for the entire game!


The next morning, we got to meet our old "ghetto 116" roomie for breakfast. Kelly and I shared a room our senior year of college (yes, 1 room with 2 twin beds and we are still best friends) and Holly lived in the other room. The 3 of us had so many fun times that year and we were excited to see Holly on Saturday morning. Holly brought along her hubby (our 4th roomie at times) and her 2 good friends from out of town. We had a great time catching up and hearing how being prego was treating her.
After that, we headed back to Charlotte so I could pack for my camping adventure!!

1 comment:

The Bruces (but most likely the Mrs.) said...

I loved your Miley singing girl, it was great! :) Can't wait to read more about our camping adventures!