Sunday, September 14, 2008

Good Times

After a long week of work, it was nice to relax and hang out this weekend. Friday night we all went to Upstream near South Park. They have this great patio filled with comfy couches. We got a few couches, order drinks and dinner. All in all, we had a great time hanging out and catching up on life with my friends.

Saturday I got to play with Salem while the Bruce's headed to Virginia. I miss O'Malley so it was great to be able to walk Salem and have some company in the house. Saturday was filled with "stuff" that isn't really important.
Saturday late afternoon I headed to 24-7 and it was AMAZING. Did I mention it was amazing?!?! The music was great, my own little room was perfect and I had a great time with the Lord.


After that, I whipped up some guac and headed to the Fleming's house. Helen, Molly, Kat and I hung out at Kat's house while we got ready. Kat, Helen and I wore the exact same outfit...oh well! We drank wine, laughed and of course took some pictures before heading to the Reule's party.



Helen and I were being dumb!



Kat making Helen look like LC!!



Church was AWESOME this morning. They started a new series on relationships and it was exactly what I needed to hear. Pastor does a great job of preaching the word and making it relevant to many situations. After church, I finished packing and headed to the airport.
Brad picked me up from the airport in his fancy new car (you're such a baller Bradley) and we headed to a yummy dinner. I'm alive and well on the 55th floor of my hotel with my luggage and blankies. This week is already starting off much better than last week.

No comments: