Thursday, November 19, 2009

What were we thinking?!?!

Well folks, its almost been 1 year since a few of my friends and I went to the midnight premier of Twilight! Yep, I know...get your laughs out now.We arrived at the theater 2 hours early to ensure we had the best seats.
After the movie, I talked about my disappointment HERE!
The Twilight books were great, so I should have known that movies are never as good as the book. The screaming pre-teens could have had an impact on my viewing pleasure as well.

New Moon is being released tomorrow and that is all I have been hearing about on TV. I will NOT be going to the midnight showing. Alli and Adele were trying to talk me into see a matinee with them and I might. (sorry Ellen- I might be a sell out) Maybe I should just wait for it to come out on DVD so I only have to pay .99 cents.

Oh the memories we can laugh about...


1 comment:

Erin said...

did you end up going? i saw it last night and actually thought it was entertaining!! once jacob cuts his hair, the movie is not half bad! i heard it's 100x better than twilight, but i didn't see that one.