Friday, November 6, 2009

Say Cheese...

Today is engagement picture day and we (or maybe I) picked out our outfits! I'm not a big fan of being in front of the camera...I would much rather be the one taking the pictures. Mike informed me that we couldn't just take pictures of him for our save the dates. oh well, minor detail

We are so honored to have my dear friend, Amy Free, as our photographer.
The last time Amy took my picture was during my "Believe" photo shoot. I was so nervous about being in front of the camera, but Amy did such a great job calming me down and really helping me enjoy it. I'm so thankful that Mike will be there today and I have no doubt Amy will rock it. We are even bringing our two crazy pups to try and get a few shots with them. Let's hope O'Malley behaves himself and isn't his usual racist self. (it's true, I'm not proud that he is slightly racist but he is.)

Amy is an AMAZING photographer and I highly recommend you hire her at some point in the near future...you won't regret it :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

fun bec! dog racism can be a thing! -- http://www.slate.com/id/2079214/. although amy free seems to be white to me, but maybe i'm like stephen colbert and don't see race. ha. sorry if you don't watch and don't get the reference :). anyway, i'm sure yall will take beautiful pics!