Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Oh Daddyo

We have 283 days until our wedding but don't worry...I have already picked out the "father/daughter" song. Yes, I know its a little weird. Most people pick their song out a few weeks before the big day...but not me.
I heard this song a while ago and sobbed when I heard it. (sobbed=I loved it) I love the song even more because I have never heard it played at a wedding!!
My dad has always had a special place in my heart and I cannot wait for him to walk me down the aisle to marry Mike!
Get ready to shake your booty daddyo :)

Dad's 1st Father/daughter dance

2 comments:

Lynsey said...

I was the same way. I picked mine out less than a week after getting engaged. Can't wait to hear what yours is.

Erin said...

i picked mine before i was even engaged or thinking of marriage, so no worries :). is the song called Oh Daddyo? who sings it?