Sunday, July 5, 2009

Be Thou My Vision

Last Sunday we had the privilege of being at Nathan Tuttle's Ordination Service. We didn't tell Tara & Nathan we were coming because we wanted it to be a sweet little surprise.
We all met at the Eckholdt's house for a cook-out. Matt grilled some great chicken and we all got to hang out, play with Oliver and catch up on life. Mike got to meet Jan & Starr and Jan told me I could bring him back as much as I wanted...guess he passed!

We headed to Beck's Baptist and took our seats so the service could begin.
The service was AMAZING!! I knew the Lord had sent Tara a special husband but man was I blown away at how others loved and respected him. Several people got up and spoke about Nathan and the man he has become. It brought tears to my eyes to hear all the stories about his life. At the end of the service Mike & I( along with lots of other people) got to lay our hands on Nathan and pray for him. It makes my heart to happy to know that the Lord brought Tara and Nathan together and I can't wait to watch their ministry grow.
After the service, we got to love on Tara & Nathan (and take a few pictures) before we all had to head out of town.
I think the service was a great time for all of us to reflect on how we are living our lives according to His plan for us! Congrats Nathan...we are very proud of you :)





No comments: