Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Reason

Work is really busy for us right now (ok so maybe its been like that since we got married), and we usually only see each other on the weekend. Not ideal but like I keep saying, this is the season of life we are in so we will embrace it...and have a breakdown once in a while!

Mike and I use a google calendar (nerd alert) so we can know where the other will be during any particular week. When we found out that we might cross each other in the airport, we decided to make a date out of it!

So today, as I was getting off a plane and Mike was going through security to get on one. Convenient, huh??


As Mike was walking over to me, I noticed his suitcase looked a little odd. Being the loving and supportive wife that I am, I instantly started laughing. Mike's suitcase handle broke on our last trip and he "forgot" we had another one he could use. For some reason, he thought it was a good idea to bring the broken one! Bless my husband...he looked so funny trying to wheel that suitcase around.


After I got in some good laughs, we popped on over to Ruby Tuesday and had a nice lunch together! Now we are in different states again but will meet up in Charlotte for what looks like a friend filled weekend!

Happy travels!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: