Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hot and Dry

I spent all last week in sunny Arizona where the temperature was 105+ everyday! That doesn't really work well when you are wearing a business suit and have frizzy hair. I looked like a hot mess most of the week but managed to have a great time. We worked hard all week, but managed to work in some fun.

There is a resort there called the Sanctuary that has the perfect location on Camelback Mountain and an amazing restaurant called Elements. (if I knew how to add a link on my phone, I would).
We might have visited this spot a few times during our trip to enjoy dinner, drinks and the beautiful views.












All in all, the trip went really well. I got back to Knoxville at midnight on Friday and was so happy to see my husband (that's him if you forgot)!!


We got to spend the whole weekend together and didn't have any set plans...it was heaven! At church on Sunday, Mike spotted "Joe, the BBQ man " in the parking lot and made a beeline. Mike took a tour of his huge smoker/oven/trailer thing and talked his ear off. I didn't think we were ever going to leave. Joe and his dad built and welded this entire thing and mike is already drawing one he wants to have made. Yeah, keep dreaming husband!





Anyways, that's the update for now. I'm currently in Boston soaking up the gorgeous weather and trying to stay sane.

Have a fantastic week!!

Ps- thanks Emily M. for showing me how to blog on my iPhone!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: