Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Add it to the List

New Honda's and West Girls...what more could you ask for?!?!

Yes, you read that correctly-I got another new Honda. My dad found a really good deal on an accord and decided it was time to upgrade. I bought a newer accord with less miles and saw it for the first time today as I was paying for it. Most would find this VERY strange, but this is normal to me. This is the 6th accord I have owned in my short life and I don't really remember every finding one on my own. Dad is the Honda master and I knew he would find me a good one.
Anyways, she's a beauty and I'm excited dad found me another good one to keep for a while.

I ended the day with a fabulous dinner party at Melissa's house with my West Girls (minus Abs). Tara and Nathan are flying out of Charlotte tomorrow, so they decided to come into town early. I loved seeing baby Oliver-he is now 6 weeks old and has gotten so big! We had a great time catching up on life (girl talk) while the guys watched Sports Center! I love these girls and their husbands and I'm so blessed to call them by best friends.

3 comments:

Emily G. said...

HONDA SNOB! Way to keep it in the family! I need to see a pic please, when you finally get the car.

The Bruces (but most likely the Mrs.) said...

Love it - thanks for announcing to the world about your car (I would have been really mad if I had found out about it on here...). Look at cute little Oliver!!!!

beth gibbs said...

Looks like a good time. Oliver and Melissa look so good. He is precious.