Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Hunt

Saturday Mike and I headed to Clemmons for Easter with my fam. We met Whit and Justin for breakfast and it was so good to catch up and hang out for a little bit. (Whit-by the time you read this, you better have gone to Walmart and bought Twilight! No library excuses)

We spent the rest of the day at my parents house. Mom was so excited about our annual Ea
ster basket hunt and couldn't wait for it to begin. Some might find this weird, but our family doesn't hunt for eggs we go for the baskets instead. We always complain that we are too old for the "hunt" but I'm a sucker for traditions so I secretly love it...I shouldn't admit that:)
Mike found his basket first (with my help) followed by me and Bones. After we found them, we got to sit and laugh at all the funny stuff in the baskets...and make sure everyone got equal amounts!!!!
The rest of the day consisted of Lora playing tech support, Mike helping dad fix things around the house, yummy food, seeing Deedee and Gregg and Skyping with Em/Greg/NATE, and driving home
my new car!!!!
It was another good Easter celebration at the Gibbs household!

Skyping with Em & Nate


Mama with her princess

Bye Bye old honda and welcome new one!

2 comments:

Emily G. said...

Mike's basket looks pretty wimpy to me....did he get upset that his was the small one? Nate found his easily yesterday....in the dryer :) Yes, call me Bethann Jr.

Love the skype pic of me and Nate! Too funny!

Lora said...

I am not observing Easter next year.