Monday, April 20, 2009

Coffee Talk

I'm a coffee lover...I get it from my mama.

Since Christmas (thanks to Mike), I have a new coffee pot that has the auto-start function. When I wake up in the morning, I smell the coffee before I jump in the shower and its ready for me when I walk out the door.


I don't drink my coffee fast...I like to enjoy it throughout the morning and don't like it when it starts to get cold. I used to have a great mug that kept my coffee hot all morning. There was a tragedy involving me driving to work with the mug on my car...the mug didn't survive.


I have been on the hunt for a mug that meets my standards ever since.
Well folks, I found her yesterday at good ol' Starbucks. I LOVE HER! It is now 11:35am and I'm still sippin my HOT coffee. Life is so good!

2 comments:

Emily G. said...

you are psycho.
do you still drink coffee thru a straw so it doesn't stain your pretty white teeth?
like I said, psycho.

:)

beth gibbs said...

You definitely go that from me. Life is not worth living without a cup( or two or three) of HOT, black coffee. We should start a blog of what we can't live without. coffee is at the top of my list. I'll let you guess what comes next. Hint: another liquid!