Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Worst Blogger

I am so behind with just about everything, including the blog! I have been working 12-14 hour days at work and it's killing me. There is just so much to get done before Anderson arrives and I'm out of the office for a few months.

I am hoping to get caught up on life this weekend before I make 1 final trip to Charlotte! Yep, heading to Charlotte for a final work commitment while 37 weeks pregnant.

Until I can actually upload some pictures and write down all that has been going on, I will leave you with this...


My sister came into town (aka- came to the rescue) 2 weeks ago. She had way too many gift for Anderson but this was by far my FAVORITE! Everyone knows I'm in love with bow ties. Is it not the cutest little bow tie you have ever seen?!?
This bow tie will certainly make a first appearance during Anderson's newborn photo session.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

mary leigh said...

The Belle and the Beau are the BEST bow ties around. We have tried lots of companies and will ONLY buy from her now, the quality is incredible! Our collection, however, is a bit out of hand!!!

Emily G. said...

can't wait for the newborn (aka chippendales) photo shoot! :)