Friday, June 22, 2012

Sucker for cake

It's not a secret that I'm a cake lover...anything vanilla/vanilla wins me over every time. Carrot and Strawberry are close seconds!
Yesterday, Mike's team threw him a baby shower with gifts, well wishes and this amazing cake. It was one of the best strawberry/vanilla cakes I have ever eaten. It would have been better with Yosef on it, but I decided Ramsey would do.
After parenting class, I enjoyed a nice big piece and savored every bite!




Heading to the doctor later this morning to check on the little nugget...and to get cleared to travel next week. We'll see if that piece of cake made him gain a pound or two. As of last week, Anderson had a large head and small body- love my little ET!
Happy Friday!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Emily G. said...

cake looks awesome!!!!!!!!!

your doctor better have some brains and tell you you CANNOT travel next week! it's too dangerous! I know I'm going to sound like mom, but what if you go into labor on the side of the road while you're driving?

you need to take it easy, fool!

Bawa Bears said...

mike's work is very progressive with man baby showers! (i don't think progressive is the right word, but you know what i mean). he's the first i've ever heard of having one. unless you were there? i have heard of the joint. ok rambling!

and yes, no need to travel for work when you are FULL TERM!