Thursday, June 21, 2012

Don't ask me...

If I am retaining water yet and/or all swollen. Seriously people, why is this a question you ask women that are pregnant?

Yes I am huge and have gained weight, but I don't need to be reminded that I might start retaining water any day.
Let it be known that my wedding rings still fit and I haven't developed cankles yet. I am aware that the temps are in the 90's and things can change over the next 3.5 weeks.
So please, be nice and don't ask me that question.
My pregnancy rant is over now.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Bawa Bears said...

you haven't looked huge in any pics! your belly is small!! i don't think you have to swell at the end - is that a thing?

baby soon yipeeeee! post nursery pics :).

Hallie Madewell said...

Way to go!!!!! You're doing so awesome and I think you look AMAZING! I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet Anderson!!!

Emily G. said...

you SO have mom's hands.

and I had to take off my rings with both pregnancies at 6 months so I think you're doing GREAT!!!!!!