Saturday, January 28, 2012

Creeper

Have you ever wondered who reads your blog? I did about a year ago and decided to do something about it. I installed software to tell me anything I could ever want to know about each view or search of my blog. I can see the the person, their location, computer address, what was searched, what was viewed and so much more.
It has been a very comical and little scary at the same time.
Recently, there has been a creeper that likes to do some searches on my blog. It's pretty interesting to see what they are searching for and when. Apparently some people have nothing better to do than search blogs.

So just a word to the wise, make sure you know who is reading your blog or install some software.
When baby Staton arrives, we might just have to go private.

Happy Blogging!

4 comments:

Emily G. said...

LOL!!! Don't mess with Preggo!!!

The Bruces (but most likely the Mrs.) said...

Haha, you probably wonder what the heck I do on your blog all the time :) I use it as a platform to get to all the other blogs I follow off of yours. I know, I know, I used google reader for awhile but it just wasn't the same :) xo, your most frequent visitor

Anonymous said...

I second The Bruces. . .while I do find your blog to be absolutely fabulous, I stalk all your friends blogs from yours. . .Emily, that means you too, love reading about your kids!

Kara said...

You need to tell me about that software. I look at my stats/traffic sources almost daily but it doesn't give me a lot of the info I'd like...