Monday, January 2, 2012

Charlotte time

We headed to Charlotte to make the rounds seeing a few dear friends. Wednesday we tried out Vivace for the first time and it was so good. We met one of my business partners and his wife for drinks which turned into a long and fun dinner. I met this couple when I first started working at my company in 2004 and we've been friends since.

Thursday, Kel & I spent the day together...errands, shopping, lunch and nails. That evening was our monthly (or every other month) FAMILY DINNER! We have been having these dinner for the past year and half and they always make me so happy. It was even more of a treat because my husband was in town (usually he isn't able to attend) and we had special guests...the Hines! The Chids hosted this time and did an outstanding job. Not only was the dinner and dessert delicious, they introduced everyone to a new game. I will now be begging to play this game every time I'm with friends! Can't wait until our next family dinner in February. (I was a slacker and sadly didn't breakout my camera a single time during the evening)

Friday was the big day! Lauren has been planning a surprise 30th birthday party for Kyle and I couldn't wait to celebrate. I have to brag on Lauren for a minute...she did an AMAZING job with every detail of the party. The food, custom koozies, personalized cupcakes, invitations and all the little "theme" details that were carried throughout the party. There were so many people there and it's just proof how much everyone loves Kyle & Lauren.
We had a great time, but grandma was so tired and had to sneak out early!
Here are a few pics from the fabulous party...






No comments: