Friday, October 3, 2008

Thank you

I thought I would "publicly" thank all my wonderful friends for the encouraging words yesterday. I had my BELIEVE photo shoot yesterday with Amy. I will admit- I tried to get out of it and "reschedule" so I could do it with Ellen next week. Amy totally called me out and knew I should just get it over with since I had been mentally preparing for it.
I got some wonderful text messages and voicemails from my friends wishing me luck. They were so sweet and encouraging and I really felt loved!!! SO THANK YOU ALL !!!

I brought 65 different outfits when I met Amy and only wore 2. She made me feel so confident and beautiful...I loved every second of it. At this point, it doesn't matter how the pictures turn out b/c I had a great experience!

After the shoot was over, it was half price bottle wine night at Zada Janes. Amy and I met her sweet hubby, Ross, for dinner and it was SOOOO good!!

Thanks Ames for a fun night of catching up, being silly and helping me to feel amazing! I'm very blessed to have you as a friend.

2 comments:

Emily G. said...

Can't wait to see the pics of my beautiful little sis!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your photos are up and you are gorgeous! I love your words here and couldn't be more excited about having you share these with all your wonderful friends :)