Thursday, May 1, 2008

Geraldine "Deedee" Gibbs

This is going to be a post of pictures for all the Deedee fans out there. No one believes me when I say I have a crazy grandma named Deedee. Don't get me wrong, I love her dearly! She just likes to give us different types of gifts.

Every Christmas, we look forward to opening our presents from Deedee and seeing what we recieved. (I was the winner this year with the best presents from Deedee)
I am happy to report that we have captured these memories and I would like to share them with everyone.
Please note- these are SERIOUS gifts from Deedee over the past 3 years. Sit back and enjoy!











2 comments:

Amanda Phillips said...

This is the best thing I ever seen-you have just made my day and I must meet this DEE DEE of yours and I hope to one day be a part of her Christmas shopping list!

Emily G. said...

My personal favorite was this past year's Xmas present from Deedee - the last picture. Bec, no one can WORK a throw-up pastel sweater with stripper boots like you!! Love ya! :)