Monday, July 2, 2012

Knoxville Love

Some VERY sweet girlfriends threw us a couples baby shower this weekend and it was SO.MUCH.FUN!  Lauren, Erica and Amanda went above and beyond with every single detail and I couldn't have been happier.  They carried my love of "build your own parties" throughout the entire night as well as Anderson's chevron bedding.



Monogram koozies for Anderson- they know me so well!

After I was stuffed silly from all the amazing food, everyone filled out "wish cards" for Anderson.  Mike and I read all the cards out loud before opening presents.  Most of the cards were really sweet and even made me choke up.  Its comforting to know that our friends are praying for Anderson's future just as much as we are.  There were a few cards that were hilarious and gave everyone a lot of laughs.
 Perfect diaper cake from Erica.  The best part, there is a champagne bottle in the middle for us to bring to the hospital!!! Feel free to judge, but I will be toasting our new family after I push this baby out.
 Some of our sweet friends
The rest of the night was spent building our own parfaits/sundaes and laughing the night away.   The night was absolutely perfect and you know it's a success when I don't leave a party until after midnight! 

My baby daddy

 Biggest dessert award goes to Tony...this was only round 1
 The BEST shower hosts!

We are on the 2 week countdown now...Anderson, we're ready for you!

2 comments:

Emily G. said...

what a cute idea! love the "build-your-own" theme and omg....the chevron koozies! classic becky!!

btw, LOVE your dress! you look beautiful, preggo!

Hallie Madewell said...

I was thinking the same thing, Em!
LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress! You look so cute! I didn't look NEAR that good!! Get it girl!