Thursday, March 1, 2012

Frequent Flyer

I flew in last night from a 3 day trip to Austin, Texas. My hotel was right on the river and the weather could not have been better. After a long day of interviews, I hit the trail along the river and enjoyed the 80 degree weather.
But after a great trip, I'm heading out again for another fun getaway. I am in the middle of unpacking, doing laundry and repacking for NYC! Mike and I are flying up there for a quick getaway. He is going to fly home on Monday but I'm going to stay in town for a few days. We have both been so busy we haven't had a lot of time to plan.
But don't worry, there is wi-fi on the plane and I will be purchasing our Broadway tickets, mapping out my shopping route (maternity clothes & a diaper bag are on the list),
planning my TODAY SHOW debut and making sure I eat my weight in not good for you food. Just so you know, I'm planning to stand right beside Lenny when I get to the Today Show! I will be the crazy pregnant lady waving my arms in the air...and could possibly be eating a cupcake.
Ready for a fabulous weekend away with the hubster!! Big Apple, the Staton's are coming for you...

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

I think you need to make a sign for the Today Show. I dont have any clever ideas at this moment; will text you later. Say hi to Lenny for me!!

What are you going to see on Broadway???? We saw Wicked and LOVED it. Highly recommend it.

Have a great weekend! (Btw, I think this qualifies as your "baby-moon!" :)