Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ramblings

There is no point to this post...just random thoughts (usually irrational) and things as of late.

-I bought tickets to see the Hunger Games over 2.5 weeks ago..and I’m not going until next week but I CANNOT wait!!

-I have gained 12 pounds and have a BAD attitude about it. Mike tries to say encouraging things but it doesn't really work out. poor guy

-We are moving in ONE WEEK and I haven’t packed ANYTHING! I have a list and game plan but that's only going to get me so far. Panic is starting to set in.

-I saw a story on the Today Show about a women having a 14 pound baby recently. Ever since then, I have an irrational fear that I will have a 15 pound baby.

-I tried yoga for the first time this week and it was weird. Yes, I was judging. I am going to give it one more chance and see if a new instructor helps.

-My husband calls me Rick Jr. at least once a week…I’m turning into my father and like it.

-Anderson kicks all the time and it makes me laugh each time.

-I signed Mike and I up to take 5 different child birthing, breastfeeding, CPR, etc classes...basically anything they offered I thought we should take. He has no idea these classes are in his future.

-I can’t stop buying monogrammed clothes for Anderson. I have a problem.

-If one more person says its going to be a summer filled with record temperatures, I will lose it. I will probably spend my days plopped in a kiddie pool with my laptop in hand before Anderson arrives.

There you have it, nothing important but my head does feels a little lighter now.
Enjoy your weekends!

3 comments:

Lynsey said...

Mason was born Aug 31 in the record heat of 2010 so I fill your pain!

Where do you buy his monogrammed clothes from? I'm always on the lookout for new shops!

Emily G. said...

You know I hate typos so please change your last rambling to "kiddie" pool. And just FYI laptops and pools are not a good mix.

Good luck packing this weekend; wish I could be there to help! You know I am serious. Talk about a weirdo.

tara tuttle said...

this is quite possibly my favorite post ever. pregnancy is making you more vurnerable...and i like it!12 lbs is great! i was talking to a friend yesterday (very in shape friend) who had gained 17 by her TWEVLE WEEK APP. that's right...you are far beyond 12 weeks and have gained so much less. plus she said nursing takes that baby weight right off so dont you worry girl! so excited for all the things in store for you!