Wednesday, August 24, 2011

beauty

I'm happy to report that we had a wonderful time at the Lodge! The house was gorgeous and the views were breathtaking.
It was great weekend getting to know some of our friends on a deeper level. Friday night we stayed up into the wee hours of the morning playing games. I was happy to see that others were just as competitive while playing games as me! The couple that owns the house cooked us a huge breakfast on Saturday morning and we just hung out for the rest of the day.

We left TN bright and early Sunday morning to head to NC to meet my dad. My parents are keeping O'Malley for the next several months since Mike & I will be traveling a lot. I miss him already but know he loves being at poppy & nanny's house. (Dad- PLEASE do not feed him too many cheese nips or cookies. I don't want to send him to fat camp when we get him back!!)

We are heading to Hawaii later this week and I AM SO EXCITED!! I'm ready to spend 12 days straight with my husband celebrating our 1 year anniversary!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Have a great time in Hawaii, and Happy Anniversary!