Thursday, May 12, 2011

Some R&R

I'm leaving on a jet plane and heading to the beach for my annual West girls trip!! I'm flying into Wilmington and get to hang out with BFF and her hubs for a few hours before we head to Bald Head Island. I am beyond excited to get to the beach and have some girl time. My husband has a big weekend planned too! Mike & Phil are heading to Memphis in May BBQ contest Thursday morning and will be spending the weekend with Scot & Courtney. The flood waters will not keep these men away from this BBQ festival. They will literally be in hog heaven this weekend. Phil & Mike have a dream to leave corporate America and open a BBQ restaurant one day. Being the loving and supportive wife that I am, I have encouraged him to stay in corporate America- j/k!!
Phil & Mike are a great team and make some delicious bbq...we'll see what the future holds.

Here's to making great memories this weekend!

No comments: