Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Did you write that down?

This past weekend, the Gibbs girls hit Asheville for a little fun and relaxation. It is slightly embarrassing how much we drank and ate, but we did manage to get in some good reading, shopping, a workout and some relaxation at the spa.

Our family scrapbooker, Emily, created a scrapbook for my mom that has all of our girls trips in it. There are a few pages for each trip and they contain pictures, quotes from the weekend and little memories from each person. We bring it on each trip to look through and laugh at all the fun memories. It was hilarious to look back through the years and
remember all the funny things that came out of our (mostly mom's) mouths.

I love these trips with my mom and sisters to reconnect and catch up on life. As usual, we started planning our next girls trip-woot! Here are a few of the many pictures I took.

This is what happens when mom holds the camera



6 comments:

Lora said...

you should have posted ostrich neck! thanks for taking all the pics sis :)It was a fun weekend of goat cheese and apples! And syrup on eggs!

Sara said...

OMG! I LOVE that chocolate lounge! They have the best treats!

Emily G. said...

I want to go back to the Chocolate Lounge. Simply b/c those are two of my favorite things ever. And I need one more turtle since Bethann ate them all. (Yes that is a fat joke)

Had a FABULOUS time and loved being able to catch up - for real for real - on the way to/from there. Love you!

Vegas 2012 here we come!! Holla

Hallie Madewell said...

Looks like so much fun!

THE CHOCOLATE LOUNGE? That just sounds like heaven!

Brandon said...

Cool blog, I subscribed. Would you mind following mine too?

Amy said...

I love that you do these fun girlie trips :) And that on top of the trips you have a scrapbook to document and remember... isn't that half the fun?!? Huge to you Pooks!