Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Is that a Jewish Holiday?

Here the view we got to enjoy all weekend!
We spent a wonderful weekend at Whit's beach house and it was even more fun than last year. After our usual morning walk and a little yoga, we headed out for some time in the sun. We headed to the pool instead of braving the windy beach. We started the day in jackets but bathing suits made an appearance later in the day. We were entertained Adele, Caroline and Kat's lunge contest, wedding talk, many drinks and sunscreen lectures. (yes, some of us got more burnt than others) Saturday night was filled with so much laughter and shenanigans...trying to learn Texas holdem', "deep dark secrets" from Caroline, hilarious photo shoots, HELEN, and so much more.
I had so much fun and I'm so blessed to have each of these ladies in my life. They love me despite my lack of speed walking ability, blankies, bad skin care habits and controlling nature...that's what you call true friendship!!!
Don't you love Whit's wine bucket?!Emerson was practicing her cheerleader skills
Nice poker faces
Until the 2011 beach trip...

3 comments:

Lora said...

I am going to guess you didn't use sunscreen and got burned. Tomato face :) Jealous about the gorgeous views! I am excellent at poker ps.

The Bruces (but most likely the Mrs.) said...

Ding ding ding, Lora's the winner! The pics of Em cheerleading are hilarious! Could you write my next blog post for me please? I'm feeling lazy!

amy free said...

You gals are gorgeous and SO fun! Glad to hear it was a great trip!