Friday, April 20, 2012

Gray

Who knew there could be so many different shades of gray??
I have been going store to store getting paint swatches in order to find the perfect shade. Anderson isn't going to care if his room is a light gray or dark gray so I need to let it go.



We have finally narrowed it down to 5 and will make a decision tonight! Anderson's chair will be delivered today (slightly giddy about it) and I want to see how it will go with the paint.



It is supposed to be a rainy Saturday so Mike plans to paint all day. I love that I have an excuse not to paint because I HATE painting!

If anyone wants to help, come on over. I will likely be unpacking and organizing...still.

Thank you Lord for weekends!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Lynsey said...

I feel your pain. We painted Caroline's room gray and it took me forever to settle on a shade of Gray! Hope the painting goes well!

Emily G. said...

Have you heard of the book "Fifty Shades of Gray!?" If not, google it :) I'm reading it now (for book club)!

Anyways, I'm laughing b/c those 5 grays on the wall look EXACTLY the same to me! Ha! I know it can be agonizing though. And you're right....Anderson will not care which one you pick! :)

Did you decide to accent with anything? Yellow? Orange? Little Miss Decorator/Shopper needs to know...