Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bow Tie Sweetness

The West Girls outdid themselves this past weekend and threw an amazing shower for Anderson. These girls have walked through life with me for the past 20 years and I can't wait until Anderson gets to meet his "aunts".

The shower was a "bow tie" theme (carried through from our wedding) complete with our nursery colors. Every detail was perfect and I could not have been happier!
Sorry, picture overload...

Melissa made these onesies and the "bow tie" diapers

lemon bow tie cookies- yum!
homemade carrot cake cupcakes- my favorite


I'm such a sucker for anything with an initial or monogram
Melissa made these burp clothes for Anderson too-LOVE THEM!
my sweet friends from college came with their daughters
Love my Bones! My oldest sister came to celebrate too
The special guest of the shower was GUS!! Meg brought Gus over a few hours before the shower and I couldn't wait to get him in my arms. He is the cutest little peanut I have ever laid my eyes on. Gus was perfect the entire time and it was so sweet to see Meg as a momma.
West Girls

1 comment:

The Bruces (but most likely the Mrs.) said...

HOORAY! The pictures are so great and the shower looks so wonderful! Can't wait to see you in a few short weeks!