Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday smiles

It's a known reality that I rarely see my husband these days and it makes me a little crazy. I am a planner by blood and clearly this isn't how I planned our 1st year of marriage (cry a river, I know). I will say that this time is teaching me A LOT and sometimes the lessons aren't ones that I'm ready to hear. But we are making it through this season and are thankful for the blessings and the lessons the Lord has given us.

With all that to say, I got a much needed and sweet surprise today. Our wedding photographer let me know that we were featured on Wedding Row Charlotte today. Looking at those pictures made me so happy! We loved, I mean LOVED, our wedding weekend (especially the early morning 5k race) and it was great to see all the pictures again. Thank you Jeremie for capturing all the love we felt during our wedding weekend.
It's hard to believe it's almost been a year!!



No comments: