I feel it is my responsibility to make sure everyone knows the "rules of the road" because apparently not everyone has learned.
Here are just a few items that should be considered if you have a drivers license (in no particular order)...
1) If you want to drive slow, then you have every right to do it. Just PLEASE be considerate of others and make sure you spend your time in the right lane
2) Having your turn signal on does not mean the Red Sea will part for you. You are welcome to change lanes when there isn't a car beside you. Turn signal on does not equal changing lanes immediately.
3) Cars are not Christmas trees therefore should not be decorated.
4) If you own a white car, it is meant to look white. Spend $5 dollars and go through the car wash once every few months.
5) Unless I have a sign on my car that says "every trucker please honk as I pass", then don't honk at me. It's annoying and I panic that there might be someone in my backseat getting ready to strangle me (yes, I watched too many Lifetime movies growing up)
6) Cruise control is your friend
As an additional tip that I know daddy Gibbs would want me to include- invest in a AAA membership. Not only will it save your butt on the road (and your friends), you get hotel and shopping coupon/discounts. DO IT!
Obviously I have been on the road a lot lately...
Happy driving :)