So it makes sense when I find a new sweet recipe, I have to try it immediately.
These cookies were a huge hit at a few parties we attended and we left with an empty plate.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 stick butter, softened/room-temp
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg (or flaxseed-egg)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or peanut butter chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda.
- In a medium bowl, mix sugars and butter till creamy. Add egg and vanilla and mix till combined.
- Mix wet into the dry.
- Gently fold chocolate chips into the dough, without over mixing.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 20 minutes before using a small sorbet scoop to scoop out dough into small mounds. Roll each mound into a ball and spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake balls for 10-14 minutes, depending on how set you want your centers. (I baked mine about 11-12 minutes b/c I wanted them to be undercooked in the middle)
here is the original recipe.