Tuesday, March 8, 2011

He's back

My parents were nice enough to keep O'Malley for the past 10 weeks. We missed him terribly but knew he was better off living with them while we traveled.
This past weekend we went to Clemmons to pick him up...and thankfully he still remembered us :)
He is back to his old self...laying around and snoring while I work all day long! He has such a tough life.

PS- thanks for the texts and emails yesterday while I had a pity party for myself. I'm feeling much better about the house today and we got a lead last night for another one. YAY!

2 comments:

Angela said...

What a lovely adventure. you have a beautiful Dog. say me well to your pet O'Malley

Mary Mac said...

O' Malley looks nice and comfy in tennessee. praying for the perfect home for your family! I am so glad to know you have a blog!