Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Name

I found this picture the other day and it made me laugh. If you look really closely at the "A" koozie, you will be able to see my old initials.
Ever since college, I label everything with my name. I think after the guys (who will remain nameless) borrowed a few of my kitchen things and forgot to return them, I stamped my name on everything...excluding clothes.
It is actually funny to go through all my kitchen stuff and see Gibbs or Staton on everything. Yes, it is probably tacky but I don't care. Just one of my many OCD tendencies. You should feel guilty if you are reading this and you have something that says "Gibbs or Staton".

1 comment:

Amy said...

This is awesome. Our family does the same thing so NOON is written all over everything! Ross always makes fun of us for it, so I'll have to be sure he reads this post! I'm sure it will give him a chuckle :)