Friday, October 2, 2009

and we're off...

We are getting ready to head to the airport for our European adventure. I promised Lora I wouldn't come home early and Mike will make sure of that! I have no intentions of reliving my "Roughing it backpacking mini Europe vacation" that I had with Kelly after we graduated. No hostels, no cold weather, no backpacks, more clothes and much more prepared :)

We are actually really excited about being away from work for 10 days and just exploring new cities together. I am slightly nervous about not having my computer or cell phone for 10 days. I have already downloaded everything I need on Mike's phone so its not like I will cut off from the world :)
Lora & Em have bets that I will come back with 1000+ pictures. Hopefully I will get some good pictures at all these places we are going...









4 comments:

Lora said...

Please tell Mike to post an entry when you guys get back. I want to hear the REAL story of the adventures :) Love you - have a FANTASTIC time! RELAX :)

Adele said...

Have so much fun Becky!!!!

beth gibbs said...

Casn't w3ait wait to hear the adventures. i'm sure you will have some to tell, knowing you. i just hope they are "safe" adventures. Much as i want to go to Europe, I don't want it to be to visit either of you in the hospital or worst yet, to bail you out of jail. Love you

Life's A Beach.... said...

Okay, I KNEW IT.....I just read Em's blog update and I swear I have ESP. I KNEW KNEW KNEW he was going to propose to you on this trip!!! I don't know why but I had a feeling it would happen. With that being said, I am SOOOOO excited for you and Mike. Have a GREAT time in Europe and I know your wedding will be awesome......you will have so much fun planning it. The rock is gorgeous and I can't wait to see it and you guys in person, whenever that may be!!!

xoxo Becca