Thursday, December 13, 2012

Good Morning

Our little family has been beyond blessed to live at the Russo's lake house for the past 2 months.  I sometimes "forget" to be grateful for a place to live while we are in transition.  I start complaining about living so far out, the long commute to work and Miss Beth's house and wanting my own stuff and not see another box for a long time.  Mike is very good about validating my feelings but gently reminding me that we should be grateful for such a sweet living situation.  

Then mornings like this happen...

Mornings where the baby is still sleeping and Mike and I get to sit on the dock and watch the Lord paint the sky with the most beautiful sunrise.  I will miss living on the lake and seeing the beauty each morning and night.   We are thankful for this transition and look forward to unpacking lots of boxes very soon!

No comments: