Sunday, October 16, 2011

Obsessed

I admit, I'm a little obsessed with my niece and nephew. When we are all together, I cannot stop myself from taking pictures of their every move. When we found out they were going to be in Clemmons, we made sure we could make it for the day.
We made a VERY quick trip to Clemmons this weekend to see my whole family and attend a little friend/baby reunion.
Nate has grown up so much in the last few months and I couldn't handle it. He can write his name, say the pledge of allegiance, say the whole alphabet, and says very witty things. The next time I see him, he will probably be ready for college. AR has grown up so much too AND is talking up a storm...why does this happen?!?!

Like I said, we were home for less than 24 hours but it was well worth the trip. We had a great time playing with the kiddos, catching up with friends at the reunion and spending time with the family. I just love that family of mine...Christmas can't come soon enough!

Sweet Addison
Proof that hubs and I were there too
Dad loves to dance with the kids!reunion with all the babies
love my sisters!

3 comments:

Bawa Bears said...

yay so fun! great to see everyone, although it was so quick that it seems like a dream haha. thanks for being the paparazzi!

Proud Parents said...

Thanks for being obsessed Becky! The pictures are wonderful.

Hallie Madewell said...

OH.MY.GOSH! I can NOT get over how big Abby looks, breaks my heart! Beautiful babies and I miss them and Em terribly! Great pictures!