Thursday, October 7, 2010

Celebration Norman Style

We are headed to Charleston for a LONG weekend of celebrations and I cannot wait!!! My "little sis", Linds tied the knot with her high school sweetheart the weekend after our wedding. They decided to get married on the coast of Italy at the Cinque Terre...AMAZING!!! We all tried to convince Mike to honeymoon in Manarola so we could celebrate with all the Norman's...but he didn't go for that plan.
From all the stories I have heard and pictures I have seen, their wedding was absolutely beautiful and full of love. Lindsay and Jordan are having their big reception in Charleston this weekend so we are heading to the coast...YAY!!! Kelly's birthday was yesterday (Happy Birthday Pooks) so we are going to celebrate that as well. I have been told to put my big girl pants on because its going to be a long and fun weekend.
We rented a condo on King Street so I have no doubt it is going to be a blast.
Thanks for letting me borrow your amazing picture!
Congrats Lindsay & Jordan!

No comments: