Thursday, July 1, 2010

Margarita Man

Saturday night, we were given the best couples shower EVER!!! Seriously, I had a blast and didn't want the night to end...now that is saying something coming from me.
Lora, Givens, Bruce's, Fleming's and St. Louis' hosted a fabulous Mexican themed shower in Uptown Charlotte. They rented an amazing margarita machine and it was a hit. We are even thinking of having Margarita Man make an appearance at our wedding b/c it was that good!!

My cousin and Aunt even flew in and surprised me for the weekend. Betsy is preggers and due the week after my wedding so she won't be able to be there. I had so much fun with them and it was such a special gift!! The hosts went above and beyond making sure everything was perfect from the location, decorations, food and drinks! Kat's homemade cupcakes were delish and I caught a few people eating 4 or more...I won't call anyone out though! We REALLY appreciated all of our sweet friends taking the time to come celebrate with us. We felt beyond loved and had so much fun with each of you. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

There are SO many great pictures, I had trouble picking just a few...sorry!

The amazing HOSTS!
hubby to be
thanks for photo bombing Ellen

No comments: