Monday, June 28, 2010

Family Beach Trip 2010

We had another fabulous family beach trip...I'm a little late blogging about it.
Sadly, I did not take a single picture with my camera this year. We decided to only use Em's camera and she did not disappoint with the 200+ pictures.
We have been going to our family's beach house since we were little and it holds so many memories for all of us. This year was no different and we all had a great time making more memories.

Mike & I couldn't stay the whole week but packed in lots of fun while we were there. We taught Nate how to play ladder golf and he L.O.V.E.D it, Abby waved for the first time and it was so stinkin cute, Mike & I almost getting struck by lightening (not kidding), Abby flirting with Mike, theme dinners, family runs, and watching how much Nate loves his Nana and Poppy.

Check out Em's blog for more pictures


I'm already looking forward to next years family beach trip...

Traditional sister picture on the swing


Look at the serious stance

Sorry Em- had to post this. I put a bow in Abby's "rooster" hair..too cute

Nate adores Poppy

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

that bow pic is KILLIN me