Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Beautiful Brady

On Saturday morning, I had the privileged of helping host a bridal shower for Miss Lauren Brady. I have been friends and roommates with Lauren & her fiance for 8+ years now! Lauren has one of the biggest hearts and just wants to love on other people. Lauren is always the friend that travels the furthest to be at all her friends events and does it with a joyful heart. She never asks for things in return and just wants to make others happy.
We (me & 3 of her bridesmaids) decided it was time to show her some much needed love!

We had a girlie shower on Saturday morning with good food and beautiful women. All the women there have played a special part in shaping the person she is today. The fun shower got me ready for their big day in July. I cannot wait to watch the tears in Kyle's eyes as he sees his bride for the first time!

No comments: