Friday, September 11, 2009

All Things YELLOW

I walked in the door last night from my tennis match and saw Mike cooking dinner and these were on the table...Double points for flowers & getting them in yellow! I think he was trying to get me pumped for the APP STATE game tomorrow.

These beauties are ironed and ready to be rocked tomorrow morning...
SOOOOOO ready to wear them into THE ROCK for our 1st home game of the season :)
We are heading to Boone this afternoon to enjoy some shopping, Howard's Knob, The Peddler & an amazing mountain house. Bring on the tailgate bright and early tomorrow morning.
Here's to a great weekend in Boone!

3 comments:

Lynsey said...

So Jealous!!! Have a few cold ones for me!! And it goes without saying, have a blast!

Lora said...

those pants are hideous. Red pants would be MUCH better :) Have fun at the game! Props to Mike as usual...

Lynsey said...

1. I always posted but I love your yellow pants. I need a pair.

2. Yes!!! Let's please email about BL!!! I just need your email addy, woman!