Thursday, December 4, 2008

800 Pounds & A Reality Show

It's come to Jesus time...

This is my trainer, Billy...he should look hardcore b/c he is...and please note he usually doesn't wear a skirt. I am back at Fitness Together and I'm scared that Billy will kill me. Not really, but I think after taking 6 months off (to eat and drink) he wants to show me what pain feels like.

I told Billy that I didn't want to be 800 pounds and on a reality TV show. His solution...eat healthy and come back to see him. Brilliant idea don't you think?!?!

Here's to operation get in shape and fit into Kelly's bridesmaid dress!

2 comments:

Emily G. said...

Go Ruby!! (And no, that's not a fat joke)

Anonymous said...

You can do it!!!!

If you need some good cardio, you can always come visit me at Zumba and shake it like Shakira!