Monday, July 7, 2008

Wet Dogs

Friday morning Mike and I headed to the lake for the weekend. We had a lot of stuff, so we needed to take 2 cars. Mike took the dogs in the back of his jeep and I followed behind to make sure Malley didn't jump ship. I thought the dogs were too cute in the jeep and once again I decided to take pictures..



O'Malley has only had one lake experience and it didn't go so well. He fell off the Weber's dock his first time at the lake and didn't really show interest in the water after that. Zoe on the other hand loves the water and Mike can't keep her out. I was hoping she would rub off on O'Malley once we got to the lake. I left O'Malley on his lease and walked him into the water. After a few minutes, he started to deal with himself and like the water. He and Zoe played Frisbee in the lake the rest of the day. I was SO happy he loved the water...he is officially a lab now.

We had a great weekend hanging out at the Russo's house and Weber's house!

2 comments:

Lora said...

I hope you and Mike bathed the dogs after being in the lake. Whew! GO MALLEY! Way to grow a pair!

The Bruces (but most likely the Mrs.) said...

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU MALLEY! You can come play at our house anytime now that you are a 'real dog.' :)