Friday, September 10, 2010

Say Cheese

There were a few things that I REALLY wanted while planning our wedding. One of the "non-negotiables" for me was a photo booth. We meant to use it more throughout the night, but time just got away from us.
Instead of having our guests sign a "guest book" we choose to have a scrapbook. The guests were supposed to put their pictures in the scrapbook and write a little message. We ran out of pages, so we didn't get to see all of the pictures.
I just got the full CD in the mail today and it is HILARIOUS! When I opened the CD, the front cover was a picture of all my bible study girls. Guess the photo booth guy thought it was a great picture too! For those of you that took multiple pictures and didn't want us to see some of them, sorry...they are great and we love them all!!Also, I would like to introduce you to our 2 friends in Knoxville. This is who we get to hang out with all the time...not sure if you should be scared or not! We do love the Pugh's though!

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

omg would love to see the cd!!!!! didnt you love all the ones of nate and the cousins!?

love love loved the photo booth. have told soo many friends about it!!