Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mexico

Well, I guess I should finally blog about our honeymoon. After our wedding, we relaxed for a day before flying to Mexico on Monday. We flew into Cancun then a driver picked us up and took us about 45 minutes north. There wasn't another hotel in sight...or anything else for that matter!

The resort was huge but you didn't feel overwhelmed. Keeping with true Mexican hospitality, I think there were 5 staffers per 1 guest. Seriously, they were all over the place and always willing to do something for us. Our room was fabulous, lots of space, huge roof top terrace, big comfy bed and lots of booze! The food, pools, ocean and spa kept us busy for 7 days. I don't think I have relaxed that much EVER...I really didn't know what to do with myself!
Since getting home, we have submitted our applications for the next season of The Biggest Loser. Seven days at an all-inclusive resort can be killer!

1 comment:

Emily G. said...

FINALLY some honeymoon pics! You look H-O-T in your pink dress Mrs. Staton!

Seriously....glad you finally got to relax some - you both deserve it! Those hammocks over the pool look amazing! Still jealous about the private pool btw....