Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bittersweet

Today is such a bittersweet day...it's my last day on my team and in this role. I L.O.V.E my team, like seriously love. We are more like family and that has made me enjoy my job even more. It definitely makes traveling that much more fun!

I have worked with college hires since 2006 and knew it was time to do something different.

I start my new position on Tuesday and I'm sure I will be sad and excited all at the same time.

I am so thankful that I was blessed with such great managers and teammates over the last 7 years. I'm leaving this team with a full heart, great memories, and ideas on how to steer Anderson's future college major :)









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

Gyioum said...

You are still a fat pig.

Gyioum said...

I think you and your sister are disgusting trash and you deserve everything that is coming to you.

Greg Givens said...

Oh my God. You haven't done a blog post in almost 5 months. Emily is really disappointed in you, Becky. Just blog about something. E.g., imaginary dining room furniture.

yogaseven said...

Bali Resorts
Kuta Resorts
5 Star Bali Hotels
Bali Hotels
Nice Post :) :)

Cristina Joshue said...

excellent awww.... cute.. watch my blog too http://insuaranceplc.blogspot.com/

Kelebek Nakliyat said...

gebze house-to-house transport and storage gebze branch opened our best and get lucky
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Gebze nakliyat
İzmit evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Gebze nakliyat
Gebze taşıma
Gebze evden eve
thank you in advance

Dilber Sönmez said...

The correct address and discount rates here
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve
İzmit evden eve
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
Mutlukent evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Depolama
Evrak depolama
Kartal depolama
Eşyalar depolama
thank turkey