Monday, February 14, 2011

LOVE

In honor of Valentines Day, here are just a few things that make my heart so happy!

1. My HUBBY- I love this man for putting up with me ALL.THE.TIME and loving me so well!!

2. Texting and emailing daily with my sweet sisters. This might not be the "norm" for some, but I couldn't imagine not talking to them so often.

3. Winestore: Robby & Kelly introduced me to this fun wine store in Charlotte. Knoxville doesn't believe in wine store's so my hubby let's me stock up every time I go to Charlotte. If you have never been, go right now. The wine is amazing, the prices are even better AND they have a wine tasting machine. You can thank me later


4. Chattanooga Cupcakes: Everyone knows my obsession with cupcakes and I never pass up a chance to try a new place. Hands down, best cupcakes I have ever tasted. They will begin shipping in mid 2011 so watch out!!



1 comment:

Lora said...

husband, family and food (including wine). love those priorities sis :)